Guidelines for Project Owner
The owner should create an Epic on a Jira project related to this with a label trimble-innersource. This Epic will be used to create tasks when someone finds any issues in this project or has improvement suggestions.
Guidelines for Issue Reporters
Any issues found in the project should be reported as an issue under the Epic
- The report should have a clear description of the issue and expectations
- If required, add some screenshot
- Mention about the environment and steps to reproduce
It is highly recommended to specify business impact of the issue, As this will helps the owner to prioritize
Action on Issues
- Owner checks with an existing ticket for possibilities of duplication
- Project Owner will prioritize the issue if required will touch base with a reporter for more clarification and business impact
- Owner assigns priority
- Owner tracks the issue and close when it fixed
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for your feedback!